- Wide range of worldwide explosion proof approvals including IECEX, ATEX & FM (for USA & Canada) - all in one device
- All units protected to IP66 / NEMA 4X / TYPE 4X
- Attractive, functional and part-spherical profile. Robust corrosion resistant, anodised & epoxy painted diecast aluminium alloy housing
- Close - mount to Kinetrol actuator models 03 - 15 for low profile
- Discrete Kinetrol 05 square drive insert for use with Kinetrol actuator models 16 - 30
- Discrete NAMUR drive for use with VDI/VDE 3845 drive actuators
- 2 or 4 cable entries available to allow back wiring of solenoid valves
- Up to 4 switches available for SPDT, DPDT or multiple circuit operation
- Easy and accurate setting of switching position
- Optional antistatic Clear Cone Monitor available
- Integral angle retransmit circuit options are available
- Compact SPST version of type 004 available for model 02 actuator
- Integral AS interface bus circuit option reads up to 4 switch inputs and drives up to 2 bus powered solenoids
- -40° C to +80° C ambient operating temperatures (dependent on switch options)
- Positioner options available
The Explosion Proof Limit Switch Box offers a wide range of signaling options in a compact corrosion resistant aluminium alloy housing. Available for close - mounting onto Kinetrol actuators or discrete mounting via a Kinetrol 05 square or industry standard VDI/VDE interface onto any make of rotary actuator. Easy to wire and set up with true industrial robustness.
Internally fitted options include AS interface digital communication and a 4-20mA, 2-wire, modulating angle retransmit circuit. The range of switches and terminal arrangements includes 2 or 4 switches and extra connections - allowing single point termination of wiring for limit switches and solenoid valves. This product is available to mount on Kinetrol models 03 - 60.
NORTH AMERICAN APPROVAL
Type of protection, Explosion Proof US: Class I, Division 1. Gas groups B,C,D. Class II, Division 1, Dust Groups E,F,G. T5 NEMA 4X.